Sunday, March 21, 2010

Breakfast Club

Concentration in required to order Breakfast but the orders were made and turned in and the food arrived and we all ate well.

I had early Easter presents for the kids. Puppets (a rabbit for the Princess and a three headed dragon for the Prince) also a couple of books. The looks on their faces were delightful.
Of course Dad had to read the book (It was about how to be a Knight)
Yesterday at Eastern Star our District Instructor mentioned how much it meant to her that she had made so many friends through the Order. I will second that. None of these people would be in my life if it were not for the Masonic Fraternity. I am so very grateful that I am allowed to be their friend.

Masonry is not about ritual, stated meetings, receptions or honors. Masonry is mainly about Friendship,...and Brotherly Love. That is all it has to be to justify its existence in the world and for those who would put it down (and you know who you are ) I say only you are so very wrong. I feel sorry for you. It is your loss.

No comments: