Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thursday

This was the scene as we gathered together to meet in the Annual meeting of Des Moines Preceptory of Legion of Honor for DeMolay. The meeting always takes place on March 18 and it is a great group of men who have been honored by the Order of DeMolay.




I am the Secretary -Treasurer of the group so I had to be there a little early. I stopped and picked up my new suit on the way out to the Willow Creek Golf Club. It was a good Iowa Pork Chop dinner and the meeting went very well. When I got home I started a Facebook group for the Preceptory.

Miles in on my S&*T list. He pulled my Rosicrucian's necktie off the table and chewed it in half. I should have taken if off and put it on the rack. Oh well he is just being a puppy.

And he is still a puppy. Just a big one.

Then a real treat I got to watch the group Straight No Chaser on Iowa Public Television. And that reminded me that I needed to make my pledge so I took care of that. I support Iowa Public Television and Iowa Public Radio. They enrich my life immeasurably. I am tired so I think I shall close this. The Jokes are ready and they will be posted at 7:00 AM. Thanks for stopping by. Hugs.

No comments: