Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Jon's Photos

Jon was not pleased with the pictures he took at McFarland Park today but there were some I liked so I present them here.
Miles went along for the ride.


I should submit this to Shadow Shots.
And I like this one. - Today I did not do much of anything but I did go to Eastern Star tonight and mailed back my Netflix. I am getting the first season of Glee. I have fallen in love with that program. At Star I picked up the Girl Scout Cookies that I had ordered ..A sure sign of Spring. Looking over my calendar for the next week or so I have some free time. Anyone want to do lunch?

1 comment:

John said...

HA! I'm glad you have some free time! I'm going to the Philalethes meeting in Minneapolis on Friday, and have Masonic obligations every day for the next week (and well beyond). Wanta share some of your free time with me? I could sure use some!