Sunday, March 14, 2010

Daylight Savings Time










The only advantage I can see to daylight savings time is that Bailey does not read the clock and instead of waking me at 6:30 AM to go outside he let me sleep until 7:30 this morning.

I can remember a long time ago (I am old you know) when daylight savings time was being discussed that some woman wrote into the paper that she didn't think we should have Daylight Savings Time because her plants did not need another hour of sunlight and it would adversely affect them..

Here is Rachael on DST.


1 comment:

DonM said...

Personally, I would vote for an additional hour of DST, and make it year round. Since I am not a morning person, never have been, never will be, I see no good reason for the sun to come up much before noon. But it would certainly be nice to have a little light at 6:30 PM during late December or early January.

It could come in useful when shoveling snow after I get home from work.