Monday, March 29, 2010

Miles on Monday

There is not enough green yet for my taste. But it will come. They promised warmer weather. I am going to move the old recliner out to the porch so I can nap out there. Miles is wondering what I am doing out in the back yard holding up that little black thing. He loves being outside and while the weather is nice I will let him out for hours. As long as he does not bark. If he barks he gets brought back in.
This is currently his favorite outdoor toy. The bird feeder was out there. He got a hold of it and has pretty much destroyed it. Carries it around with the proudest strut you ever did see. He is beautiful when he moves. Has a nice gait. I will try to get it on film sometime.
Bailey went out also and this is not a good picture but you can see the relative size. Bailey went to the groomer this morning. I also got a new battery for my door opener on the car and two Chili cheese dogs from the Dairy Queen (and yes a Blizzard also but only a small one.)
Two shots of Miles to finish out the photo session. One without effects and one with.
He is so beautiful I just can't wait till he gets past the puppy chewing stage. He got to my leather brief case strap the other day and almost chewed clean through it. I yelled at him and he looked so sorrowful that I petted him and hugged him...I wonder what lesson he learned from me. Anyway here is a movie which I made with the phone. Nothing great, just experimenting.

Jon came by and picked him up yesterday and took him for a walk with Nick and his (NIck's) two Shelties. I have not seen Nick's dogs but they got along all right. I transferred a bunch of music from my iMusic to the phone and now when the phone rings I hear the Black Dyke Band playing Basin Street. When Criag calls me it plays Mac the Knife. So much fun.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week. Hugs, j



3 comments:

Mike said...

Jay- the movie looked fine on my pc. it sounds like you're enjoying that new phone! Mike

Ur-spo said...

you have a good week too, dearie!

Dianne said...

I love those two :)