Thursday, May 26, 2011

Heavenly Ames

 Brookside Park

 Ordinarily I would not have seen the roots on this tree but I was looking this time.


 They are fixing roads all over town.  It is hard to get from one place to another.

 This is my friend's house.  I love the large Bridal wreath bushes - Cool house also.
 This is Roosevelt School where I used to teach. The rooms are small and it is not handicapped accessible.  It is currently not being used but there are people from the neighborhood who want to re-open it.

  Nice playground
 I love what these people have done with their front yard.

 Lots of "stop here" lines being painted around town.
 And more road work.
 And here are some more little bits of heaven around town.  First a Japanese Lilac. I love the smell.
 Theresa's Totem




 Clothing hung out on the line have a heavenly smell

 Iris
 One more spot.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

great minds do post alike ;)

I love the twists and turns and gnarly beauty of old trees
much like the wrinkles on my face I imagine, they tell a story

nice town ya got there :)