Sunday, May 1, 2011

Spring is HERE, and knee is better!

Bob Kelly writes: "Saturday I needed to get some fresh air and practice my walking to strengthen my knee, and I snapped these beautiful Magnolia photos of a neighbor's tree.

For those that are not aware of my situation, I had a total knee replacement on my left leg seven weeks ago, and am slowly getting closer to normal.  I now walk with a cane, and around the house often with none at all.  I am still having therapy four times each week, with two of the times for water therapy, and the other two for physical therapy.  It looks like that is likely to continue all through the month of May and maybe into June, as this, for me at least has been a slow healing process.

 I cannot drive to take photos as I have done before as I am on pain meds that prohibit me from operating a motor vehicle, so I will shoot what I can within my neighborhood, or when my wife is willing to drive me elsewhere I will shoot what I can find.  Until then enjoy these Magnolias and many others you can see while driving around Central Iowa."



1 comment:

kathryn andre said...

Look how gorgeous your young tree is!