Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Walk with me by the water, worth the read...




I had to stay home this morning as I was going to have to stay at 
the Scottish Rite late and Ginny and Jon were not able to let the 
Dogs out.  As it is Miles couldn't hold it and I had a mess to clean 
up when I got home.  Not his fault.  He doesn't like to be left along.  He 
chewed up my blue tooth so now I can't answer my phone when I drive.

We had an officer's meeting and a Quarterly meeting at Scottish

 Rite and then there was a joint Ascension Service. I didn't stay 
for the service because I wanted to get home to let the dogs out.

Sorry for the light blogging but I am enjoying myself.  

I got this e-mail Wednesday.  
I think it is a beautiful sympathetic message about getting older.  enjoy. 
      
A BEAUTIFUL MESSAGE ABOUT GROWING OLDER:
 


  
 Shit... 
I forgot the words....



2 comments:

Anna said...

Thanks for the laugh, Jay.

I'm glad to hear you are keeping busy. It's always good for the soul to keep busy.

Dianne said...

I am happy that you're enjoying yourself!!