Monday, January 2, 2012

Miles on Monday

Click to embiggen
Click to embiggen
 Miles came over to spend New Year's Eve and of course on January 1 he had to go out back to inspect his yard to see if everything was all in order.  It seemed to be.

Click to embiggen

Then he was over to "present his rear" for scratching.  Oh my, he loves that.


I know I need to have an official January 1, 2012 photograph.
 Almost ready for my portrait
 OOps, what was that noise.. Oh just the wind. It has been blowing all night and day.
 "O.K. Mr DeMille, I am ready for my close up.  There that should satisfy my fans!"

"I hear something."
 It is Jon!  Time to go home.  It would be nice if you would get off that computer and say good-bye"

1 comment:

Dianne said...

he has the best smile!!
what a sweetie

happy new year to all
hope sends hugs