Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year

 Everybody seems to be doing the how bad was last year and how good is next year going to be type of post right now.  I started to look back over my posts for this past year but frankly 2011 was such a shitty year I don't want to relive it.  I wrote last year about Bailey and how worried I was about him and if you want you can search it out.  Suffice it to say he is still around and my greatest pleasure seems to be to be able to hold him while he sleeps and make him comfortable.  Miles is coming over to spend New Year's Eve with me.  I do not go out or celebrate in memory of two wonderful friends who had a run in with a train on New Year's Eve and were both killed.

I am very thankful for all of the blog readers and friends I have made through this blog. My computer is going to have to go into the shop because it is acting up.  Hopefully it won't be too expensive but I may have to be off line starting sometime Tuesday.  Happy New Year.  Thanks for stopping by. ARTYAL.  Always Remember That You Are Loved

No comments: