Monday, June 3, 2013

Molly on Monday

 Molly here,

I don't have many pictures to share.  B G's camera is acting up.  He had to take some of these with his phone.

He went away and left me on Friday and on Saturday. I don't like that very much.  But when he comes back he lets me lay on his lap and cuddle.

 I will think about forgiving him.  I found a new place to hide out. He has an office (buthe never goes in it to work) and I went there.  He had opened the window in my bedroom and I did not like the noise.
 He may have to put a blanket in here for me also.

I was kind of moping around on Sunday so B G let me ride along to take Ginny out to McFarland Park where she volunteers.

Bruce has to ride along so he can pick Ginny up and put her in the car and then take her wheelchair apart and put it in the back.  Then when we got to the park he puts it all back together and lifts her out and she goes and volunteers.  When it is over we go backout and get her and do it all over again.  I get to ride along.  B G said that they get their car back on Monday so he has to take Bruce down to Indianola to get it.  I don't get to go on that trip  - mutter, mutter, mutter.. Woof.










I really wanted to get out at the park but B G had to take Bruce to the grocery store so he was in a hurry.  He went in the store also and got Cassie some new bathroom "stuff" so maybe the house won't smell as much now... Phew...

He said Jon was thinking of getting Miles a kitty. B G reminded him of kitty litter.  He may change his mind.  B G hates kitty litter.  Well it is time so say ta ta until next week.  I am going to go to Camp this week that might be fun.

Woof Woof!


2 comments:

Dianne said...

Camp!! that sounds wonderful

kitty litter is a lot to deal with at times but the kitties are worth the trouble

don't mope too much sweetie, you've got a great life

love ya all

Ur-spo said...

we love molly !