Monday, June 10, 2013

Molly on Monday

 Molly here,
  Well have I got news for you.  I went to Camp.  B. G. had to go to a meeting in Kansas City so he made arrangements for me to go to the Ledges Farm Dog Camp.  I was't sure about it but the owner was a really nice guy so I enjoyed my time at camp.
Checking out the outside.  Lots of dogs have been here.
And inside also.  Just below is a short film of me finding my deluxe accommodations.


He put me in my room and then showed B G the yard where he lets us run.

It is a nice big place and I got to go out and meet the other doggies who were also at camp. It was fun.
Isn't it pretty here?
Not sure I liked being left though - B G and I are never apart and this kind of reminded me of the place my previous human left me. I hope B G comes back.
I gave him the "sad look"  He said it bothered him all week-end (I know how to get to him)  It is a nice place though but I miss my bed and my couch.
B G took some pictures of some of the other guys and gals who were at camp.


We went to the Agility Course while he was gone.  It was kind of fun.
Eventually the time was over and B G came to get me (He left early because he missed me and wanted to come home and get me.  I had to go potty before I came back.





I was glad to see my chariot waiting for me.  B G held the door open for me and I got in the back seat.  I always ride back there.  I can stretch out and I have a pillow.

BG had to show me the Iowa Divide on the way home. It is a place between Highway 30 and 17 which divides Iowa.  The rivers on the East flow into the Skunk river and the ones on the West into the Des Moines River.  He said the pioneers followed the divide when they came to settle so they would not have to cross streams and rivers.  Pretty smart of them.  Don't know why he thought I would be interested.  I just want a treat.

I was glad to get back to my bed. Going to camp wears a person out.  I slept in there for awhile and then came out and made BG put his computer away and cuddled with him for a long time while he watched TV.  It is good to be home.  I was even glad to see Cassie.  WOOF!

BG took his desk chair out to the porch on Sunday and Cassie and I hung out with him while he read.  It was fun.  Hopefully Brandon will come and powerwash it sometime soon.  It is really dusty.









1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

I drives me crazy to drop off Harper at the kennel - will she feel we will never return? Oh the pain!