Monday, June 17, 2013

Molly on Monday

 Molly here,
    I have a new job.  B G (Big Guy) says I am a good Supervisor.  I am not sure exactly what that means but I like to keep an eye on things.  Especially when people come over to work for  B G.  The first person was Mike.  He came to power wash the back deck/porch.  B G and I were happy about that
 I watched from inside because I wanted to keep my dainty feets dry.

Next he fixet the door out to the garage (and the porch) which had been sticking.

He is a nice guy and works for Brandon who is in Hawaii for a week.

I watched him closely.  He has a dog also..







I finally sat down to watch.  Not because I am lazy but my feet were a little tired..We went out and sat on the porch for awhile.  B G. let me use his recliner which does not recline any more.
 I like to explore the porch/deck.


 Next I supervised Andrew who came to mow while we were out there.  B G was reading.  He does that a lot.  He finished two books and then read another one.  Not much on TV he said. (I don't watch it unless there is a dog on it.)

 Andrew rides his mower around and then he came in to visit with me. He is a very nice guy.  B G. likes him.  Says he is an entrepreneur.  Whatever that means.


 I likes this corner behind the chair.  B G put the shades up because he doesn't like to see the back of the neighbors house.  There used to be a beautiful hedge there but the previous owner took it down.  B G was unhappy but he liked the owner so he didn't grouse to much.







I really enjoy sitting on the chair when B G isn't using it.  He likes sitting on it also so I share (but it is really mine)
Yawwwwwn!

 I just sit and watch the traffic go by.  B G says I am a good Traffic Supervisor also.


My head gets a little tired and I go to sleep.


Isn't my back yard beautiful.

 Time for a nap.

Then we moved inside and I supervised the writing of the blog.  It is hard for me to do it without fingers.

Then of course, I nodded off on my couch..  B G says I live the Life of Riley


Have a wonderful week and thanks for stopping by to see me!



Woof!










 Says it is kind of like this.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

you do look very comfy on that chair!!
it's kind of BG to share

the deck looks like a wonderful place to be

hugs to all from me and Hope and the kitties

Ur-spo said...

we love Molly