Monday, August 5, 2013

Molly on Monday

Molly here,
  I was on my couch the other day and there was a moving picture on the wall and I saw this other dog on it.

Some woman was putting a hamburger on its head and making it sit and wait to eat it.  I am glad B G doesn't make me do things like that.


Of course I wouldn't...

I like my treats right away.

No tricks on my head.  I decided to lay my head down but I still kept my eye on it.

 B G is upset with me.

I was outside and I found something to roll in.  When I came in B G said I smelled awful.  I don't think so but he was not happy with me.

He has been watching me and he won't let me go near the place where I rolled. The second I go near he calls me in.
 Sometimes I sleep by his feet.  I rested my head on his box of envelopes. Not to comfy.

 But I managed to rest anyway.
I snuck back out and was sniffing where I had rolled.  He watched for a second and made me come back in.


No fun.
 I took a sniffing tour the other day.  I read a lot of scents out there. Mostly rabbit.

Checking the perimiter


 All the way around.  B G is watching me.  I guess I won't be free for awhile.  At least until after it rains all the smell away.

 I like it out there.  I wish he would let me spend more time out here but I understand.  He doesn't like it when I smell bad on his lap.
B G Thinks these are pretty.
 One last sniff and then it is time to come back in.  Have a nice week



Woof!

1 comment:

Harpers Keeper said...

I am always fascinated by whatever thought processes move dogs. Great photos