Monday, August 19, 2013

Molly on Monday

Molly here,
  It has been quite a week here.  First of all I broke B G's  recliner.  Actually I just finished it off.  Miles had broken it earlier.  He had to get a new one.

Brandon came over and looked at it and tried to fix it but he said it was beyond fixing.  So B G had to get a new one.  He was able to put it in his car so he could bring it home.

It is nice but he is not allowing me to jump up the way I used to.  He brought out a footstool for me to use.

Here is Brandon when he came over.  I like him.


And then, excitement!  Jon came home for a visit.  He was here and I went kind of nuts.  You can see in the following photos.







I was so happy to see him.  Arizona is a long way away and we were glad he came back.  Of course he took B G's car so we are stuck here but I don't mind.
Miss Cassie was glad to see him also.  He used to be hers.


While he was here picking up the car Brandon came by so Jon helped him move the old chair out and put the new one in the living room.  It looks a  lot like the one on the Back porch (which also does not work but at least you can sit on it) - B G is not as happy with it as he was the other one but he will get used to it.



After they got the chair moved Jon took me for a walk at Ada Hayden Park.  He said I read the "peemails" a lot.  Well there were a lot of them.  I also pooped out there but he picked it up and took it to the trash. Good Jon.

It is a nice park and I liked my walk.  Wish he was around to do it more often.
B G and I also did some "porch" sitting this week.  It has been beautiful outside and we go out there after supper and sit and he reads and sips his wine and generally falls asleep while I keep watch.

Thanks for stopping by to see me.

Woof!


3 comments:

Dianne said...

I love your happy poses!!
you really did have a busy week

be good to that new chair
and give hugs to BG and Cassie from me and Hope and the kittens

Harpers Keeper said...

Molly having a good time. Great pics

Ur-spo said...

Oh but I love Molly !