Monday, August 26, 2013

Molly on Monday

Molly here,

B G took some pictures of me doing my weekly post.

It tales me a long time because I generally only use one paw.

And sometimes it is hard to see the keys on the black keyboard.

B G says I should have taken touch typing from Mrs. Campbell in High School and I would be better. Sheesh he knows I didn't go to High School.
I am "self-taught" and I think I do a pretty good job.

 Speaking of good jobs.  Jon was here last week ( we only saw him about four times when he picked up the car and dropped it off- most of the time he was out running around with his buddies) but he was here one day with some clippers and he trimmed all the "volunteer" trees that had grown up in his Prairie Plot.. We don't want them there.  I, of course, had to supervise to see that he did the job properly.  B G took some pictures through the screen so they have a weird effect but we like them.  You can always click on a picture to go to the slide show and see them all larger if you want.






Then he came inside and sat and petted me (yeah!) and we had a nice chat.


I hope he brings Miles back with him sometime.  If he had a car he could.  Anybody out there have a car to give him?  He is a poor College (University) student and will probably be paying Student Loans back until he is 90.. or at least that is what B G says.  

Yes Mr. DeMille I am ready for my close-ups.  I was on B G's lap (I get up there a lot) when he took these.

This is my "being patient" look.

I am getting tired of this. It is almost nap time.



OK, I had to look up because B G let a fly in the house and I had to watch it.  I try to catch it.  So does B G but he is no faster than I am.

I just have to re-read through the post one last time and then schedule it to go up - Then it is nap time.. I had to work hard this week.
WOOF!

No comments: