Monday, September 16, 2013

Molly on Monday - Bunny and Birds in the Backyard

Molly here,

Thought I'd get my close-up out of the way right at first.
This past week B G took me on a ride in the car -- to get my toe nails trimmed. It was hot out so we didn't do much he stopped at the fruit stand and got tomatoes and corn but he left the car running while he went in to get them so that was cool.
Cassie and I like to look out the window. -  Someone thinks I am getting fat.  She never gains weight but sometimes she smells so I guess we can't all be perfect.
Here I am in the back yard.  Can you spot me? I am there. Right in the middle.
B G used the zoom lens for this one. Those are my bushes and I won't let B G trim them.

I didn't stay out to long this time but one day he let me stay out for a whole hour..

I went into the bushes and lay in the shade.
In the morning I get to lick the dish that B G mixes his Greek Honey and Ceylon Cinnamon for his toast.  It is Yummy. The dish goes right in the dishwasher but I don't understand why...After all I just cleaned it.

I get to sit here a lot.  B G likes his antiques.


I like the stone turtle at the bottom.  (He really should get the cover fixed on the cable outlet).

I had to check my calendar on the computer.

Fortunately there wasn't anything on my schewdual (sic) so I could nap.
I made B G quit computing so I could use the computer to do this.  Then I took a nap on his lap for about an hour.



I finally got ready to go and started to work on something.

You just need a little inspiration and perspiration.

And you have to have the right disposition.


Jon's Prairie is particularly nice right now.  The flowers have turned to seeds and they attract the birdies.  I had B G take some pictures of them when we were out on the porch.




We sat out there for a couple of hours and watched the birdies and listened to them.  It was pleasant.

I sat in the recliner that doesn't work and B G sat in the Desk Chair he put out there for him




He took a couple of movies.  One of the yard itself and you can hear the birdies.



Here is B G's Artsy Fartsy picture of the week.
Two of the birdies sharing a perch
And there was Mrs. Bunny who hopped out to feast on Jon's Prairie so we took pictures of her.  Not much action but you can see how she eats and listen to the birdies.  Right after B G stopped filming she ran into my bushes to hide out.


I guess that is it for now. Have a wonderful week and stop and smell the air and listen to the birdies.