Thursday, September 12, 2013

Wednesday Night

Wednesday night. I went to Des Moines for the Consistory Quarterly Meeting . I admit to being bad.  Instead of eating at the Consistory I went to Zombie Burgers for supper.  I was not in the mood for Tacos so I had the "Burger of the Month" - which was an amalgamation of Bacon, egg, maple bacon a burger and something else (undefinable) on a split doughy doughnut with maple frosting and nuts. -  I had to eat it with a knife and fork.You can see their menu by clicking here.
Then I went to the Scottish Rite for the meeting.


  
New chairs have added to the comfort for the Brethren attending the meetings. I really like them because I can stack two of them and not have so much trouble getting up from them.  I almost could not get out of the old chairs.



I took a few pictures for the Consistory Blog. Nothing very great. I do not like my new camera.  It is fine for some things but I could take pictures inside and get much better ones with my other one.  It stopped working. Not entirely but I had to push the shutter button several times to get it to take a picture and I missed some shots.  The new one is OK but it is not as good as the old one.  And they are both the same brand.  Perhaps someone will tell me how to get the old one fixed.



 Basically that is all I have to report.  I mean I did laundry and worked on some things for the Red Cross of Constantine.  I got the dues cards for next year to print and now I have to get the letters printed and ready to mail out. 

Oh and I slept until 10:00 this morning. Partially because I was up until 2:00 AM and am likely to do the same thing tonight.   

No comments: