Monday, September 2, 2013

Molly on Monday

Molly here,
B G says I have to write about Cassie today because it is her Birthday (or as B G prefers the Anniversary of her Birth.  He says we all only ever have one Birthday.  The rest of them are just Anniversaries of that day) -  Her day is September 1 when I am writing this.

It gives me the vapors just to think about it.  I went back to bed for a nap.
But if he says I must, then I must.  Cassie (or Miss Cassie as she prefers) is from Minnesota. She was born 9/1/1998.  B G says that makes her 15 years old.  His Sister was up there on vacation with her cat (Why anyone would want to take a cat on vacation is beyond me but she did.) and woke up one morning and found that she had died (the cat not the sister) during the night.  Not a good thing.  So she went to a Vet up there in a town nearby and just as she was there a man was bringing a little black cat in to leave.  For some reason (B G can't remember - he has a mind like Swiss Cheese) he couldn't keep the Kitty.  Ginny took her home with her.  She did not have any front claws. 

Over the years B G say she first belonged to Ginny who took her home (and then discovered that Miss Cassie liked men better than women.) eventually gave her to Jonathan who took her to college with him.  His roommate had cats also and Miss Cassie did not thrive in that environment so Jon asked B G if she could stay at his house.  B G said of course (he never refuses Jon anything) and so she moved in with him.  Later Jon gave her to B G.  (He was tired of changing the Kitty Litter.)  In the meantime Miles had been here and then I moved in.  We both liked to tease her.
I guess she is a nice cat (she is pretty) but I am not fond of her always bothering B G and climbing up on him...I mean, really. Today I was getting ready to compute and up she came.  She settled in beside me and I was not happy.  I need my space when I write.  Anywho you can see from the next photos how close she got to me.
I mean it is my lap after all.
Ginny sent two pictures of Jon and Cassie to share.


It is just too tiresome.  We didn't do much this week.  B G says it is too hot for me to go in the car or for him to sit on the back porch.  Hopefully it will cool off soon and we will have some Fall Weather and rain...please.

Thanks for stopping by to see us.  Happy Labor Day.

2 comments:

Ur-spo said...

I love black cats; and molly too !

Ur-spo said...

I love black cats; and molly too!