Monday, September 9, 2013

Molly on Monday

 Molly here,
   It has been an uneventful week at Casa Mollie.  B G says it is too hot for me to go in the car with him so he has left me alone a couple of times.

Cassie keeps me company and entertained.  I suppose you are wondering about the bag in the picture below.
 You are right she was in it.  She gets in there and then pokes her foot out to try and tempt me to grab at it but I am more intelligent than that.  I just ignored her and eventually she left and went somewhere else. She can do what she wants except sit on B G's lap - then I come over and ask her (politely) to leave..
 B G. caught me sitting outside watching him through the window so he took some pictures.  He thinks the plants make a nice effect.  What do you think?





One time when I was sitting on his lap (I do that a lot) I was looking out the window and guess what?  The plants were full of birds.  I told B G to get some pictures but (as usual) he was slow and only got one and it was fuzzy.  I am going to have to hire a different photographer unless he shapes up
 See what I mean.  There were lots and lots of birds and the only one he got was this fuzzy one.

This is me waiting (patiently) to go outside. I do that a lot.

 This one is me sitting on the footstool while B G eats his toast.  I want some.
 Please
 Pretty please with my tongue hanging out...
 Finally..even if it is just the crust.
 I take what I can get.
 Then I politely say Thank you and jump up for a nap.
Naps are good.  Especially after working so hard to do this Blog.


Here is my movie -

2 comments:

Dianne said...

I love your peeping Molly pics
I think BG is a good photog, don't be so hard on him

hugs to all

Ur-spo said...

I love Molly !