Friday, November 18, 2011

Found For Friday

 I was in Costco the other day, pushing a cart around, when I collided with a young guy also pushing his cart.

I said to the young guy, "Sorry about that. I'm looking for my wife and I guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was going.."

The young guy says, "That's OK. And what a coincidence. I'm looking for my wife, too. I can't find her and I'm getting a little desperate.

So, I said, "Well, maybe we can help each other. What does your wife look like?"

The young guy says, "Well, she is 24 years old, tall, with blond hair, green eyes, long legs, big boobs and she's wearing tight white shorts, a halter top and no bra. What does your wife look like?"

I said, "Doesn't matter. Let's look for yours."

Most old guys are helpful like that.
 A little old lady went to the grocery store to buy cat food.
She picked up four cans and took them to the check-out counter.

The girl at the cash register said, "I'm sorry, but we cannot sell you
cat food without proof that you have a cat. A lot of old people buy
cat food to eat, and the management wants proof that you are buying
the cat food for your cat."

The little old lady went home, picked up her cat and brought it back
to the store. They sold her the cat food.

The next day, she tried to buy two cans of dog food. Again the cashier
said "I'm sorry, but we cannot sell you dog food without proof that
you have a dog. A lot of old people buy dog food to eat, but the
management wants proof that you are buying the dog food for your dog."

So she went home and brought in her dog. She then was able to buy the dog food.

The next day she brought in a box with a hole in the lid. The little
old lady asked the cashier to stick her finger in the hole.

The cashier said, "No, you might have a snake or a spider in there."

The little old lady assured her that there was nothing in the box that
would harm her. So the cashier put her finger into the box and pulled
it out. She said to the little old lady, "Oooooh! That smells like
poop."

The little old lady said, "It is. I want to buy three rolls of toilet paper."

So........... Don't mess with old people!!!
 After being married for thirty years, a wife asked her husband to describe her. He looked at her slowly...then said, "You're A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H.... I, J, K."


She asks..... "What does that mean?"

He said, "Adorable, Beautiful, Cute, Delightful, Elegant, Foxy, Gorgeous and Hot.

She smiled happily and said...."Oh, that's so lovely.....
What about I, J, K?"

He said, "I'm Just Kidding!"

His eye is still swollen.... but it will get better....


The Black Bra (as told by a woman)

I had lunch with 2 of my unmarried friends.
One is engaged, one is a mistress, and I have been married for 20+ years.

We were chatting about our relationships and decided to amaze our men by greeting them at the door wearing a black bra, stiletto heels and a mask over our eyes. We agreed to meet in a few days to exchange notes.

Here's how it all went.

My engaged friend:
The other night when my boyfriend came over he found me with a black leather bodice, tall stilettos and a mask. He saw me and said, 'You are the woman of my dreams...I love you.' Then we made passionate love all night long.

The mistress:
Me too! The other night I met my lover at his office and I was wearing a raincoat, under it only the black bra, heels and mask over my eyes. When I opened the raincoat he didn't say a word, but he started to tremble and we had wild sex all night...

Then I had to share my story:
When my husband came home I was wearing the black bra, black stockings, stilettos and a mask over my eyes. When he came in the door and saw me he said,


(you are going to love this..)


" What's for dinner, Zorro?"



I did not know this...
When you drink vodka over ice, it can give you kidney failure.
When you drink rum over ice, it can give you liver failure.
When you drink whiskey over ice, it can give you heart problems.
When you drink gin over ice, it can give you brain problems.


Apparently, ice is really bad for you.
Warn all your friends.

 paraprosdokian



 1.   Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat  you with experience.

  2.  The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But  it's still on my list.

  3.  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

  4.  If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

  5.  We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.

   6.  War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

  7.  Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

  8.  Evening news is where they  begin with  'Good Evening,' and then proceed to tell you why it isn't.

  9.  To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is   research.

  10.  A bus station is where a  bus stops. A  train station is where a train stops.  On my  desk, I have a  work station.
  11.  I thought I wanted a career. Turns out I just wanted paychecks.

  12.  Whenever I fill out an application, in the part  that says, 'In case of emergency, notify:' I put 'DOCTOR.'

  13.  I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming  you.

  14.  Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

  15.   Behind every successful man is his woman.  Behind the fall of a  successful man is usually another woman.
  16.  A clear conscience is the sign of a fuzzy memory.

  17.  I asked God for a bike, but  I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

  18.  You do not need a parachute to skydive.  You only need a parachute to skydive twice.

  19.  Money can't buy happiness, but it sure makes misery easier to live  with.

  20.  There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.


  21.  I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not so sure.

  22.  You're never too old to learn something stupid.

  23.  To be sure of hitting the  target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.

  24.  Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

  25.  Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.



26.  Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a  car.

  27. A  diplomat is someone who tells you to go to hell in such a way that you look forward to the trip.

  28.  Hospitality is making your guests feel at home even when you wish they were.

  29.  I always take life with a grain of salt. Plus a slice of lemon, and a shot of tequila.

  30.  When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water.



Thanks for stopping by. Hugs.

No comments: