Friday, November 25, 2011

This 'n That - Black Friday

This morning I woke up at 4:30 am.  picked up Bailey and snuggled with him, then I dozed until 6:30 when I woke up again.  I turned the computer on.. nothing much happening.  read some of the very excellent Bishop John Shelby Spong book on Re-Claiming the Bible for a Non-Religious World.  Had some coffee and went back to sleep.

I would probably still be sleeping except I got a wrong number and that woke me up.  So I turned to the Computer again and checked Facebook and my Reader and there wasn't much happening there. That is not allowed to happen tomorrow as I am taking Amy, Lee and Aiden to the airport for them to fly back.  There is a wind advisory so I hope I don't get blown off the road on the way down.

Saw this headline -
George W. Bush Cancels Switzerland Visit Over Fears Of Arrest For War Crimes


He should be arrested here for violating the anti-torture provisions of the treaties we signed but he probably considered them the way he did the Constitution -  "Just a piece of paper."

Watched The Blues Brothers last night on TV.  What a great movie.  I have dropped HBO.  I will miss True blood and Game of Thrones but the rest of their offerings just wasn't up to par for the expensive.  Now that I have a new car and subsequent car payments being a bit more I have to adjust.  Oh well, It has always been that way.  Maybe someday I will win the lottery. Perhaps I should buy a ticket.  I think perhaps though I will be better off getting a ticket to see Hugo.  It got two thumbs up on the IPT "At The Movies."  Thanks for stopping by.  Hugs,  j

No comments: