Monday, January 7, 2013

Molly on Monday

Molly here,

Jon was over a couple of times this week.  He likes to have me sit on my couch and he gives me head scratches and back rubs.

I love them


Really I do! 

I could sit here all night and let him scratch me.

After he left to go back to Arizona I went in and lay down on his bed.

I liked the way it smelled.

I miss him.. Darn Arizona anyway.

I don't understand why he has to go there.
 He likes to pretend that he is putting me to bed and he covered me up.

 But I wasn't sleeping  No sireee not me



This is my vulture impersonation.. At least that is what B G. calls it.  I don't know what a vulture is.

These are my "official" portraits for this week.  (They are the ones B. G. likes best.  

Thank you for coming to see me.  Woof!  Come back next week. They tell me the snow is going to melt this week.  That will be fine with me, it hurts my feet to walk on it.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Molly you make Monday better!!

I love your getting rubbed and scratched positions, it's a little like yoga

hugs to all from me and Hope
and the cats

Ur-spo said...

I think you should come visit us in Arizona.