Monday, January 14, 2013

Molly's Monday Post

 Molly here,

Today I have some pictures of Miles (my big brother) that Jon posted on Facebook.  B(ig) G(uy) got them for me and thought I might like to share them with you.


Isn't he handsome?  Jon was mad at him because he had chewed up one of his pens and got the ink all over his forehead.  He used to do that when he lived with B G also.
 He has a friend that he lives with in Arizona. Someone to play with when Jon ignores him while he studies.

Kind of cute. for a little doggie.









It seems that Miles; favorite thing to do is to sleep with Jon, resting his head on Jon's leg putting it to sleep also.


We miss him.

This week B G tried something he calls "baking"  - He made some Banana nut bread.  He had fun making it but said it was not very tasty.  I think he is going to try again with a different recipe.



He tossed most of it.



It was raining outside once this week and when I came in Iwas all wet.


So B G let me up on his lap and covered me up with his blanket.  It was warm and nice but I got hot.

I have my own blanket called fur.



 This is a photo of him reading while I am resting on his lap.
I can always get to him by wagging my tail .

Sometimes he lets me out and I go out the door.
Just sit there.

 And turn around and come back inside. (To be fair I heard the next door dog barking and wanted to see what was going on.  Turns out there wasn't anything happening so I came back in.)
He took several pictures of me.

My ear.






Jon likes the way my fun comes together on my neck. Calls it my V Neck sweater.

B G makes me sit up to get a treat sometimes..

Sometimes I like to sleep in Jon's Room.  B G put my old blanket in there so I like to lay in there.




So that is about it for this morning. Thanks for coming to see me.  Have a good week.  Woof!
P.S.  B G found a really neat video about how pets can heal

2 comments:

Dianne said...

so nice to see Miles
his tiny friend is cute

you Molly is wonderful in all ways
I love the pic of you and Cassie and you under the blanket

hugs to all from me and Hope

Ur-spo said...

I love Molly !