...the Government of the United States, which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance, requires only that they who live under its protection should demean themselves as good citizens in giving it on all occasions their effectual support. Geo. Washington Feb. 22, 1732



Monday, January 28, 2013

Molly on Monday


 Molly here,
   The B G took a lot of head shots of me this week.  He thinks my head is nice.  He also got me a new collar and the old one was frayed.  I kind of like it.

This one is leather so it won't wear out.


Jon sent two pictures of Miles this week.  I miss him.
 My "throne" is nicer than his...

We both like this one.


He tried getting all "artsy" and took a close-up or two.



























Here are a couple of me staring out the window through the curtains.  I was watching the water freeze.  When I went outside I slipped and slid down the ramp.  It was a little scary but I am sure-footed.

 All of this has worn me out.  It is nap time.  I love my "throne!"
Have a great week and stay warm.  Molly.

2 comments:

Ur-spo said...

Oh but I love Molly !

Dianne said...

your head shots are worthy of a super model!!

tell BG that I love the letter opener in the other post, it's a treasure

hugs