Monday, January 28, 2013

Molly on Monday


 Molly here,
   The B G took a lot of head shots of me this week.  He thinks my head is nice.  He also got me a new collar and the old one was frayed.  I kind of like it.

This one is leather so it won't wear out.


Jon sent two pictures of Miles this week.  I miss him.
 My "throne" is nicer than his...

We both like this one.


He tried getting all "artsy" and took a close-up or two.



























Here are a couple of me staring out the window through the curtains.  I was watching the water freeze.  When I went outside I slipped and slid down the ramp.  It was a little scary but I am sure-footed.

 All of this has worn me out.  It is nap time.  I love my "throne!"
Have a great week and stay warm.  Molly.

2 comments:

Ur-spo said...

Oh but I love Molly !

Dianne said...

your head shots are worthy of a super model!!

tell BG that I love the letter opener in the other post, it's a treasure

hugs