Monday, January 21, 2013

Molly on Monday

Molly here,

It snowed again -  Here I sit, looking out the window watching it come down.  Not sure I like that.  It was almost all gone and not it is back.

I guess I will pester Casste.

She likes to hide under the chest to keep away from me.






 I like to chase her, and play with her. BG should have taken a movie of me playing the Hassle Miss Cassie.  He did get a movie of me playing by myself and Miss Cassie playing with her "red dot"






 I like to put a paper plate in my mouth and toss it around.

Of course BG wants me to let you know that I do have toys also.  (I leave them all over the house.)  But the paper plates are more fun.






Backyard Bunny.  Lives under the porch.

 Here I am going out to the back.  Snow is pretty and it is softer than the old snow was.


It hurt me to walk on the old snow as it had frozen but I can run on this.




Bunny Hunt.
 I will find her eventually.



Oh well I guess I will come back in and watch it snow from my throne for awhile.

BG has been telling be about Hearts United for Animals (My Alma Mater) rescuing 13 dogs from a puppy mill in Thurston County Nebraska.  (Video here) He wonders if I would like a friend to come live with us.  Not sure there would be room for two of us and Miss Cassie on his lap.. I am glad that they are doing good work for animals.

Have a happy week!  Woof!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

I love how BG tries to take your toy and that revs you up all over again
Cassie is fun with the red light

hugs to all
stay warm