Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thursday

 Today Jon leaves to go back to Arizona.  I have not seen much of him but I am assuming that he had a good time while he was here.  I will miss having him around.

John sent me the first picture and Sam sent me the Zebra. Other than that I really can't think of anything to put on here today.  Molly has been on my lap all evening, keeping me company and sleeping.  Actually she was ignoring me for awhile until Cassie climbed up and wanted to sit here then she was over wanting up.  So up she came and down the cat went.  Oh I got these two off Facebook.
 Kind of looks like Molly.
Actually she just thinks she is.. She gave Molly a bat on the nose earlier today.  Fortunately she has no front claws..I don't approve of declawing cats but she came that way.  There is love in this house because of Molly and Cassie.

Thanks for stopping by.  Hugs. j

No comments: