Monday, November 18, 2013

Molly on Monday

 Molly here,

It was kind of a quiet week here.  We had some of that "White Stuff" that turns into water if you eat it.  Kind of fun.  B G says it is snow.  Kind of a dumb name for it.
 Anyway there wasn't much of it.  I am sure we will get more later. We did last year.
 I had to go out and check it out. Not very interesting.

 And it was gone in a couple of days.


Of more interest were the drives we took.  B G went several places last week.  Lots of driving out to take Ginny to work and then Bruce home after. I got to ride along every time.  And the store brought B G's chair back and Brandon and his worker came to re-mount it on it's platform.  I wasn't to sure of the guy working with Brandon so I kind of hid by B G's chair and watched them to make sure they did it correctly.  They did.


Like I said I held back to supervise..
Then it was so tiring that when the sun came through the west window Cassie and I decided to take a nap in the sunshine.  That is always pleasant.
Saturday night it stormed and thundered.  B G was kink of scared so he called me up on his lap to protect him.  We snuggled until the storm passed and then had a restful Sunday.  Have a good week. WOOF!

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

oh but I love molly !