Monday, May 12, 2014

Molly on Monday

 Molly here,
     It is raining and there is thunder out tonight (Sunday) and I am going to hide in out in the recliner and so B G is letting me hide  but I can say that I love the smell of the purple flowers in my yard.



B G had an guy come to mow the lawn and I had to look it all over. I am glad because it was tickling my feets when I walked.




 B G says I like to hide in the corner also.



Then I watched out the window for awhile.


Jon sent some nice pictures of Miles.  I miss him but he looks good.






Then with all of the rain and thunder noise out I am going to take a nap... Woof.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

your lawn looks so comfy
Siren and Isadora have been hiding when they hear people in the hall, they're not used to living in a big building yet

it is wonderful to see Miles

love you all
hugs