Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Toad Tuesday

I went to the movie last weekend.

THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL recounts the adventures of Gustave H, a legendary concierge at a famous European hotel between the wars, and Zero Moustafa, the lobby boy who becomes his most trusted friend. The story involves the theft and recovery of a priceless Renaissance painting and the battle for an enormous family fortune -- all against the back-drop of a suddenly and dramatically changing Continent.



I have not gotten to a movie for several months.  I had the problem with my health and frankly there were were not many movies that I felt like watching.  I did want to watch The Grand Budapest Hotel and I really wanted to get this but it was not playing in Ames.  Then an opportunity  I went to Des Moines and saw it at the Fleur Cinema. I it was out loud funny and I had a grand time.  

I will see this again sometime. I may wait until I see it on Netflix or I may even purchase it as I think it worth seeing again and again,  









1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

I enjoyed the movie as well.