Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Mr. Toad's Tales

 My days and nights have gotten all haywire.  But that that is all all right with me.  I only sleep for 2 and 1/2 hours and then I wake up.  I don't have to get up for a bathroom break but I take one anyway. Then I call Molly to sleep on my lap or I will "fuss" about things and she will help me to go back to sleep. I have to wake up by 9 A M because I have to take a pill.

Such fun..
 I have not been out of the house all week end.  No groceries to purchase, no movie worth seeing, and no place to go.  Which is all right I I read two books and started another one. I enjoyed the The Kill Switch and The Lincoln Myth both good reads.  Fast and interesting and kept my interest.  Then I started Persian Fire.  This is not a novel but it is looking to be interesting.  One of my Lodge recommended the book and he is an avid reader so I keep his books in my list.
 I had a great phone call from one of my friends sharing some news but I don't think I am allowed to share it but it is nice to hear some good news


 We have two horse races down and one to go.  I think that there will be a lot of people hoping for the possibility of a Triple Crown winner.  Wonder when the last one was?  I shall have to Google it.




 I have shared the illuminations in the post given be my one of my Lodge brothers. You have seen his work before. There was one more which he made for me which he thought I would enjoy and I did but I am not putting up because he thought I might have repercussions - If you want to see it you can e-mail me and I will send it to you.

No comments: