Monday, October 1, 2012

Molly on Monday

BG says I have to say this before I start.  Rabbit, Rabbit, Rabbit 



Molly here,  It has been a pretty uneventful at Casa Molli (I changed the spelling - pretentious)
  BG has been cleaning up things.  His printer died and he had to get a new one.  It is pretty nice but he had to clean up his office.  He took  three big bags out plus a lot of empty boxes.

Then he put books on the shelves and rearranged the junque. (there I go with pretentious again)   I have decided that I like licking my forepaws.  I just lick the front ones because I can't reach the back.  It has a calming effect on me.

 Miss Cassie still likes to look out the window.  Those hedges are going to be trimmed.  BG had someone here to look at them. They have gotten tall so he has people coming to give him estimates.

He also had Brandon (nice guy) over to look at the basement. (We never go down there) He thought it smelled funny but it was all dry.  He used to have an apartment down there but the sump pump backed up and he had to take the carpet up.  Miss Cassie is the only one who goes down there now. He said it was OK.  BG says that he may have the cement floor painted so somebody could stay down there sometime,  Of course there is no furniture. But he can work that out. Here are a couple of views out of the back.

 I do like to look outside and then I have to go out and explore.


 When I am done exploring I wait patiently at the top of the ramp until BG lets me in.

 Miss Cassie is waiting for me.  She would like to go out but BG won't let her.
 As I said it has been a pretty uneventful week.  Thanks for stopping by.  Woof!
Molly.
P.S.  Molly wants you to watch this video.

And then read this article.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

I like Molly with an i
just don't start dotting them with little hearts
yuck

hugs to you and Cassie and BG