Monday, October 22, 2012

Molly on Monday

 Molly here,
     OMG -  I had a visitor this week.  Dr. Brenda was here.  I usually see her at her vet clinic but today she came here.  She smelled like Kitty.

She brought a big bag with her that had a lot of interesting smells and "stuff" in it.

 She was kind of fun to begin with.  She petted me and she talked nice to me and made me feel good.

Then she started poking me. She flashed lights in my eyes, listened to me through some kind of thing and she told the BG that my heart was fine.(but I knew that)


 She did tell the BG that I was a bit too heavy and he has to start watching what I eat.  Not sure I like that. She said he should only put my food down twice a day and only leave it down for a short while.  Not sure I like that.


 She checked my teeth.
 And my ears.
 And then she got out some needles and little bottles of liquid. Not sure I want to talk about what happened next.  But needles to say she stuck me with that needle.  Then she left.  It was quite an experience.  I don't know why she did it. And I don't know why she didn't go after Miss Cassie.  I mean, why shouldn't she have the fun also..

I am so happy.  BG got me a new toy.  It is a squeaky stuffed bone.  I chewed it tossed it in the air and then took it to the bedroom for hiding. I loves it.

He took a bunch of pictures of me playing with it.  Click to make them bigger if you want,





Woof!

2 comments:

Dianne said...

ya know, I need to lose a few pounds too
maybe I'll get a blue bone for me to chew on and jump around
could do me some good
we could be diet buddies Molly

Hope had her class hamster here this weekend and her name was Molly
she was sweet and cuddly and brown
but very small

tell BG I like his mini trip photos

hugs to all

Harpers Keeper said...

Sounds like she survived the experience just fine. Great pics