Monday, October 29, 2012

Molly on Monday

Molly here.  Friday night BG was gone for a while.  When he came back there were two guys with him.  I didn't know them and I could smell other dogs on them.  I barked at them and stayed away.



BG laughed at me when I got on his chair to check them out.
BG knew how to get me to warm up to them.  He showed them where the treats were.
 I kind of remember this one. He is the guy who drove BG over to Hearts United for Animals (where I used to live) to pick me up and bring me home.  I warmed up to him pretty fast.  BG told me that he has 10 dogs and a cat.  Wow, what a guy.

 The other guy paid attention to Miss Cassie (the attention hog) because I ignored him.  I could smell Rottweiler on him.

I wasn't sure about him at all, Nosiree, not at all.
 But he was persistent.
 And eventually we became friends, sort of, (I still didn't put my tail up for a wag.)





 So he went back to the cat, who loves men and would not give up on him and I made out with my old friend. Still not sure so the tail stayed down.
 I decided to crawl back up on BG's chair to say good-bye.  It was a nice visit.

However, after they left. BG started to work on his computer.  There would be none of that. I climbed up on his lap and snuggled and he held me and petted me and we both fell asleep.

  I stayed there for about an hour and then decided to go back to my bedroom and sleep on the Queen sized doggie bed.  I'll bet I am the only dog princess in the world with such a neat bedroom.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

wow! 10 dogs and a cat!
he's a great guy
Cassie is real friendly for a cat, I like that
you did good for a first visit
hugs from me and Hope and the kitties to you and Cassie
and of course to BG