Thursday, October 25, 2012

Randomness of my Mind


I love lions. This guy is about to blow the dandelion seeds all over the place. Sort of like my blog. Right now I am getting about 4-500 hits a day. They are from all over.


Tauranga, New Zealand
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Branford, CT, United States
Mason City, IA, United States
Mountain View, CA, United States
Newton, IA, United States
Waldport, OR, United States
Palo Alto, CA, United States
Victorville, CA, United States
Kalamazoo, MI, United States
Brazil
Salt Lake City, UT, United States
Compton, CA, United States

  It is an interesting thing to check out.  Sometimes I get a little paranoid about it.  I kept wondering why I was getting so many hits from Mountain View, CA.  So I googled it and discovered that it is the headquarters of Google.  So now I am even more paranoid than ever.  Suppose they are watching me to see if I have a subversive blog.  And then there is Washington.. I wonder if they are watching because I have so many anti Rmoney posts.  Then I remembered that this is the USA and I will be fine ... I hope.

A friend sent me this.  Along with some others but this was my favorite.






Dental trip today for the first fitting.  I didn't get to keep them but this is what they will look like.  It will be nice to have them.  Too bad I can't do the same thing with my hair.


I got a new sweater in the mail today.  I was pleased to find that it had been made in the USA and that it had the following label.  My Lodge Brothers will be interested in the similarity between it and the Square and Compasses.

Jerry Marsengill wrote about the Unions and Freemasonry and you can find the essay here.


I found another picture of me when I was little.  This one has a smile and I had teeth then.
This is for a couple of preacher friends of mine.



Please send prayers to Madpriest.  His blog tonight brought tears to my eyes.. It starts: "Glenna the dog who was supposed to live forever, died this evening.

You can go here to read about this wonderful dog who will be sorely missed by us all. 







Thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

I got the joke - dandelions means 'dente de lion' or lion's teeth !