Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wednesday This 'N That

I have been busy.  Not only have I had to clean my office so that I could find some things and am I getting ready for an Annual Meeting on Saturday so  I haven't even had time to fart let alone think about what I could write. So this is what you get. 

The first debate is tonight.  I don't know why I should watch as I have already cast my ballot. But I may just to see how the candidates do.  Here is a game to play while you watch.


Palate Cleanser.  Think about it.



I really dislike Paul Ryan.  Not only does he lie but he is a devotee of Ayn Rand who I rejected Aeons ago.  He is one of those bullies who cares for no one but himself and the rest of us are just here to serve him.

Of course, once again the Republican Presidential Candidate has chosen a less than stellar Vice Presidential Candidate.  In some ways he is a male Sara Palin. Out only for himself and the hell with the rest of us.  In four years he will probably be the Republican Candidate unless that truly despicable Ralph Reed decides to run.

Of course there was one who was really worse and I won't even mention that Bacuhman Crazy from Minnesota - just to awful.

Benediction.
Enjoy the debates. Then vote for Obama.

Addendum -  Paul Ryan Bad Lip reading.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Ryan is an ass
he vehemently opposed any aid for 9/11 first responders as they die from cancers and respiratory diseases
he's a pig

I love the what if photo
so true

hugs

Ur-spo said...

C'mon now; tell us how your really feel about him.!