Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Eastern Star

I am not in these pictures because I took them It was really a nice surprise tonight, the Worthy Grand Matron (far left front row) came for a surprise visit to present a Grand Representative for Arizona for Sister Karen Kerper.
Worthy Grand Matron, Phyllis Moore, Worthy Matron Leanne Mathis, Our new Grand Rep. Karen Kerper and Worthy Patron Brian Coree.

Eastern Star is the largest fraternal order for women and men in the world. I have been Worthy Patron nine times. I am enjoying sitting outside with the big sword and guarding the door. I got to read my book.

I read until 3:00 AM last night and will finish it before I go to bed tonight. I love Steven Saylor's books. Empire is as good as the first one in the series Roma. The two books follow the same family throughout Roman History. I imagine there will be a third.

Thanks for stopping by. Hugs, j

No comments: