Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Music, Music and an update

It is evening and I have had another quiet day. But I am feeling much better. I even was hungry and I did not sleep as much as I did yesterday... the top of my head does not feel as if it were about to fly off into the stratosphere.

But I can't really think of much to say so I am going to share a couple of videos that I found on facebook. The first is

Chris Botti featuring Katharine McPhee [I've Got You Under My Skin]



And the second is Dancing at the Movies.... Enjoy!


Thanks to Bill and Beth for finding them.

Thanks for stopping by. Hugs, j

1 comment:

Shrinky said...

Two wonderful video's, thank you for opening my eyes to them. I sense a sadness in you, something I dearly hope will pass. Tomorrow is always another day, joy is fickle and always fleeting, but she often visits those who least expect it.