Monday, September 27, 2010

Miles on Monday




Miles has decided that he is a lap dog. Fortunately my lap is large enough to hold this 80 pound puppy.

Every day he climbs up to sleep on Uncle Jay.




He has bony elbows and Sunday night he had some burrs in them from his trip to the river with Jon.











These pictures are cropped so you won't see my fat a__ __ or the mess around my chair. See the shelf behind I used to have inch thick dust on them..now it is two inches thick. Too many little things to move to bother dusting them.












He finally settled down a bit. I used one of these as my new Facebook profile picture.











































I like this one the best.





















Or maybe this one. He is so beautiful.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

two handsome guys hanging out together :)

Lemuel said...

What a handsome dog!