Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Spineless Democrats?






A tweet from Michael Moore

Pathetic:

From what I can tell, not a single elected national Democrat has come to Madison to support the workers. And Obama nearly silent.

I simply do not understand the cowardice of Democrats. Really.

The above was found on a Blog I read.  Child of Illusion.
 I do not agree that all Democrats are spineless.  There are a lot of them who are not spineless.  It is just that their main leader was too afraid of the Republicans to go ahead and push things through and now it is
past time. What we are seeing in Wisconsin is not Democrat vs. Republican.  It is Oligarch verses the poor.  The ancient Romans used to keep their plebeians occupied by giving them bread and circuses.  Our circus seems to be the Superbowl and now that it is over people are waking up to what is going on in Wisconsin, Ohio, Indiana and Iowa.  The Oligarchs (Koch Brothers) are making their move to bust the Unions. So wake up Democrats and grow a spine.  In case you don't know what they look like I put on on the left.

I had lunch with a good friend this noon who had been a Republican.  He is now registered as an Independent. He told me that he did not leave the Republican Party, the Republican Party left him.  Thanks for stopping by.  Hugs.  j

No comments: