Monday, December 5, 2011

Miles on Monday

 Ginny stopped over to see Miles last week. He was excited to see her and was all over her.  He even jumped up on the back and tried to ride "piggy back" but I wasn't able to get a picture of that.

I had a rather quiet week-end. I had a Home Board meeting in Boone on Saturday morning and then went to the grocery store.  Watched a couple of movies on Saturday night and read most of the day on Sunday.  Miles has some tennis balls which he likes to chase and so I threw the ball for him some and we enjoyed that.  Mostly the same old, same old and I like it that way right now.  Am still getting over the bout of what my Dr. said is "going around" so staying close to home is a good thing.  I got a small rib eye for supper and could only eat half of it.  Just not very hungry. That is a good thing. I think I am on a plateau as far as the diet is concerned but have no scale to be able to weigh myself so it is just a feeling.

Thanks for stopping by.  Hugs, j

No comments: