Monday, June 11, 2012

Molly and Miles on Monday

Molly here,


It has been quite a week-end.  My buddy Miles came over for a visit.  His person went to Minneapolis and dropped him off at my place on Friday.  


Both of us have been bugging the Big Guy all week-end.  (Although he did escape from us on Saturday.) (He locked us up in the kitchen.)

Miles is a kisser.  He likes to kiss me so I kiss him back.






 I don't let him get too close to the BG however.  I am pretty good at blocking him.




Eventually he gets tired and just lies down.  
I just hunker down and wait.  Pretty soon he is back up and wanting to play.  He likes to play with the ball and the stuffed polar bear.






He was checking me out to see if I was all right.




I was just fooling around.  I am such a tease.




Jon closed the curtains but I could tell there were still bunnies running around the back yard.








We finally got tired enough to rest.  but later we got up and decided to hassle Miss Cassie.

Thanks for stopping by.  BG has been watching TV all day.  Friday he folded papers and stuffed them in envelopes all day.  Then he stamped and mailed them. Have a great week.

No comments: