Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Tuesday Tattlings

I fiddled around most of the day and then took off to go to the Credit Union.  As I went there I had to go clear out to Dayton Street and then come back to the Credit Union.  As I came down Lincoln way I heard a popping noise.  I didn't think anything of it until I went left the Credit Union and the car was acting funny.  I drove around the block to Mark Hansen's garage and pulled in.  The tire was completely flat.

They put the spare on for me and are going to call me tomorrow.  I may have to get a new tire.  Crap!

I had planned to go to several places but only went to Target.  I had not been in there for at least two years.  Wow they have a nice layout now.  I got Miss Molly a new feeding station.  You can see it in the picture.  It allows her to eat at a higher level and not have to bend over.  It also has a second bowl which I filled with ice water.. (she likes it that way best) and she snarfed her food down.  I feed her Taste of the Wild food.

Betty White went to the White House. Betty being Betty had this to say:  "It was a thrill to be with Mr. Obama," White said in a phone interview, "but the big thrill was being with Bo, their dog. He's the cutest guy you've ever seen in your life. I spent a half-hour with him on my lap."

White House Photo
And she didn't discuss her conversation with the president.  You can read about it here. And you can see a video of Miss White and Bo hanging out on the White House Lawn.

I think the thing I love about Miss White is that she is obviously enjoying her life and having a lot of fun.  She always was one of my favorites and I like it that she has so much class and yet still has that twinkle in her eyes.   When asked if she ever got tired she answered: "...  I don't get tired. I have a good energy level, but I'm blessed with good health and love what I do for a living. That's a good combination. I'm a very lucky old broad."  



1 comment:

John said...

"It allows her to eat at a higher level..."

Something, I suspect, to which most of us aspire.