Monday, June 18, 2012

Monday with Molly


 Molly here,
   It has been a quiet week here at the manse.  I have slept a lot and have played with my toys.  The one in the first pictures is my oldest one. I chewed it up and there is stuffing all over the living room. Oh the BG could pick it up but I think he is lazy, either that or he just likes the mess.
 My favorite thing to do is to lay on my back and hold the toy and wiggle.  It really feels good.



 My newest toy is green. It doesn't have stuffing but it has a squeaker which I love.  I can play with it for hours.  I run around and hold it in my mouth squeaking it.  The BG got it for me because he felt guilty for leaving me for a week to go to some place called North Carolina.


 I do the same things with it that I do with my other toys.  I also have a toy I inherited from Bailey (the dog who lived here before me) When he went to the Rainbow Bridge he left his polar bear behind.  He also left a cat who can be bothersome.  But I can't pick her up to play with. She bites and has sharp claws on her hind legs.


When I got tired I just lie down beside my green toy and  rest.  But I keep the toy near me in case I get another burst of energy.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week and don't forget to play with your toys.

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

I just love Molly I melt each time I see her