Monday, June 25, 2012

Sunday's Serendipitious Images - Photos by Bob Kelly

On Sunday, June 24, I went out with my camera to find whatever fate provided for me, and these images captured what I found.  From the Sweet Peas, flower bed, and Hollyhocks of summer, to a tired house with distinctive ginger bread wood trim, to a house with hot pink accents, followed by a charming bed and breakfast farm home, to a clever way to give a tree stump some new character, to a stately windmill and an unusual square and tall corn crib, to a rooster crowing distinctive mail box, to the amber waves of grain ripe for harvest, to the cool refreshing fun on Little Wall Lake, to an algae encrusted turtle catching a few of the suns rays….all of these subjects made for a fun, productive, and creative afternoon.  I hope you enjoy them.















No comments: