Monday, June 25, 2012

Molly on Monday

 Molly here,

It's been a quiet week.  Miles was over and that was fun.   BG forgot to get pictures.

He took some pictures of me doing my "stuff"


I can wag my tail..

He should have taken a movie..




He makes me roll over but I don't quite make it all the way.

 He played around with the camera effects on iPhoto.  I am not sure I like this one.


He tried to get a picture of me doing a "Give me ten." but it didn't come out well.
 He did get me to shake hands.


And he took a couple of glamour shots of me.  I like the second one best....even if it is a little fuzzy.

 Jon came over on Sunday night.

He gives good ear rubs.

I am always excited to see him.


Cassie loves him also

He told the BG that he successfully defended his final requirement for his Master's Degree and now has multiple degrees.


Woopie!  The BG and I are very proud of him.
 He told us all about his paper and his poster that he used in his presentation.
He could be a High School Teacher now but is going to Arizona to pick up a Doctorate.  We are going to miss him.

 He does a good job rubbing my behind also.
 I luvz it!
 Notice Cassie hanging around.  Jon got the vacuum out and cleaned up all the stuffing that Mr. Miles had left all over the house,
Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great week.  Always remember that Molly Loves You.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

you're gorgeous Molly
even of the shot is a new effect or fuzzy
you have a timeless, classic face
you are the Sophia Loren of pups
as BG who she is

congrats to Jon!!
multiple degrees and butt/ear rubbing, he's a rock star

Cassie almost looks interested in one of the shots
Cats are so odd

hugs to all

Ur-spo said...

I am Molly's Main Minion; I love her so!