Tuesday, June 26, 2012

 Monday was busy,  Two trips to Doctors.  One to get a shot in my shoulder from Dr. Greenwald (He looks like George Clooney) and that took about 5 minutes.

Then this afternoon I saw Dr. Snider who looked my skin over and pronounced me good to go for another year.  I always worry but not too much.  She is good and really nice (and beautiful).  We made a date for next year also.

Then I was sitting at home and James called.  It was his
birthday and he was getting a group together to go out to eat.  As it happened I was just thinking about what to have for supper.  On my way back from Dr. Snider I had driven past a Mexican Restaurant and thought that I had not eaten there for quite awhile.  So I was predisposed to go there and his invitation was serendipitous.   So James and Naomi and Stephen and Meghan (or Megan?) and I got to eat together.  It was really nice. Good company and great food and I had a Margarita. 

I stopped at the liquor store this afternoon and purchased a bottle of Booker's Bourbon.  I also got a bottle of Iowa Bourbon.   I have heard that the Bookers is a really fine drink and I love the Iowa stuff so I am set for awhile.

I started an new book.  I am still reading the Lyndon Johnson book but it is too heavy to carry around so I picked up one of the novels waiting around for me. I may finish it before I go back to the biography.  I got into it quickly and am pretty sure I want to finish it fast.  Thanks for stopping by.  Hugs from Molly and Me.  Oh speaking of Molly I am thinking of getting her a companion puppy.  Somebody to play with when she gets bored.

No comments: