Monday, June 4, 2012

Molly/ UGIC/Road Trip on the way home.

 Molly here.  I have been consigned to hanging out with Miles this week.  I am rather upset with the BG and when he gets back I shall let him have it....How dare he leave me for an entire week.  I shall take my revenge..















Click on any picture to embiggen them.


 This is Bennie,  He is over from England. Over there they wear sashes like this. I like them.  I hope we can talk sometime when he comes over later.


The Hills from Minnesota
  Ken is the Intendent General of Minnesota.
Now some Road Trip pictures. There was a fire alarm this morning at 5:30 AM EDT and so I just got in the car and left.  I drove until 5:30 PM.  Only stopped to go through the ubiquitous Mickey D's and got Ice Tea and coffee.  Made good time and got all the way past Indianapolis before stopping for the night. I have a nice motel room with a King Size bed. It is big enough to have a party.

 The flowers are prettier on the side of the road going home.




















I ate supper at a very nice restaurant/.  I sat at the bar to eat.  I had their ribs..It was called Boulder Creek Dining Company.


The French Onion Soup was wonderful.   I just had a cuppa.


Then it was back to the Motel to get ready for bed and watch some TV.  I should be home tomorrow afternoon.

I am ready
French Onion Soup

Ribs/ Cottage Cheese (No Oatmeal)



2 comments:

jaycoles@gmail.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jaycoles@gmail.com said...

Ur Spo commented Molly is too sweet to plot revenge. .
Iaccidently deleted it (fat fingers - Sorry Ur)