Monday, April 1, 2013

Molly on Monday

 Molly here,

Wow,  B G got his license back (he lost it some where and had to wait a long time to get it) and we got in the car and went some places.  Before that Cassie and I had a discussion with him about "things'  I think that he got the message.  The lap is ours!



 The first place we went was up to see Aunt Jo and Cousin Georgia.

It had been a long time since I had seen them.  They are good people and I love them.

Their friend Sally was there. B G took a picture of Aunt Jo but she didn't like it so I won't put it up here.  The sky was very pretty.  We went on a road trip.. To Ankeny.
 B G took me to a store called PetSmart. There were other doggies there. This one was a pretty lady.  I liked her person.  She told B G that my collar fit just fine and he didn't need to spend money to get a new one.
 We sniffed and greeted each other.
 Then I met a boy dog and he was young and his person was nervous but I liked him.
 We sniffed also.  I will remember him!
 Then B G took me into an aisle which was full or toys.
 I sniffed them all and then picked out some.



 It was hard to decide but I finally picked out three and
B G paid for them and brought them home.


He got me some treats also but he hasn't given me those yet.

He made a video of me and Cassie playing with the toys.  He says I am supposed to say Cassie and me but I think I started out and she joined later so me and Cassie it is.  He had trouble playing it.  He needs a new computer.
B G found a video about a very smart dog he wants me to share with you. Here it is. Have a great week.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

fantastic shopping trip Molly
Petsmart is a great place to meet dogs and their people

I love how Cassie is making belive that she's bathing but she's really coveting your toy

hugs to you and Cassie
and to BG
from me and Hope and the kitties

Ur-spo said...

oooh but i love Molly Monday !