Monday, April 22, 2013

Molly on Monday

Molly here,
   BG took a couple of pictures of me on his lap.

He says I look "regal" in them.  I don't know what that means but I guess it is all right.
Distracted
He found me on the Orange chair (My other throne) again today.  It fits  just fine.



I like it.  It compliments my coat and is comfy.  I spent a lot of Sunday in there.. BG was working on the Computer....(so what else is new?)

I was looking up in this picture.  Not sure I like it.  The bigger one below is better but the color is different.  Oh well, perhaps I should get a new photographer.
My back yard is turning green but the prairie in the corner (that Jon put in) is not.  We need more rain.  And we need more warm days.  It was nice enough today that Miss Cassie went out on the back porch for awhile.
BG did also and tried to get an artsy (fartsy) picture through the screen...failed.



I love to explore the back yard and to see what is happening.  Bunnies seem to run around when I am not out there.  BG says they are pretty big now.
I came in and explored the porch.
Looked out back at the neighbors.
I found out where the Bunnies live.  I can smell them through the cracks in the floor.
BG says he hope it will be warm enough for the porch to be powerwashed soon. He wants to be able to sit out there with me.
I went back out and explored and played for awhile.  BG made a movie.


Have a great week everybody and come back next week.
Maybe by then we will have some flowers to smell.  BG read somewhere that the flowers on the trees are like the flowers singing.  That is a great idea.  Springtime is the time for a chorus of flowers.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Hey Molly!!
Lookin' good in that throne chair
I think your official photographer does a great job
Try not to scare the bunnies
Hugs to all